Sunflower seed oil is rich in Vitamin E (82% more precisely). Besides its gastronomical uses, sunflower oil is also used in pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
Sunflower oil properties:
- Improves heart health
- Sunflower oil reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and cardiac attack.
- Natural skin protector and moisturizer
- Contains Vitamin E, which is a very good moisturizer and helps cells retain water.
- Prevents arthritis
- Prevents asthma and colon cancer
- Lowers cholesterol
- Reduces cardiac problems
- Improves overall body conditions
- Keeps the immune system healthy
- Prevents different types of cancer. The presence of carotenoids in sunflower oil helps prevent skin, uterine and lung cancer. Also helps prevent cataracts and is a very rich source of vitamin A.
#Secrets_of_Nature brings you Oneva Sunflower Seed Oil is a totally pure oil produced by a cold pressed system (CERTIFIED ISO 22000), according to the highest food standards; under the supervision of food engineers.
The Secrets of Nature,
Your Health Under Nature’s Care …