1. Each eye contains about 107 million cells and all are sensitive to light.
2. The eye blinks is approximately 17 times a minute, 14,280 times a day, and 5.2 million a year.
3. The Eye lens is faster than any camera and the more sophisticated.
4. Tears help soothe and lubricate the eyes and contain antibacterial properties.
5. Eye muscles are the most active muscles of the body.
6. Diabetic individual are commonly diagnosed with diabetes during a visit to the ophthalmologist (eye doctor).
7. A person may have different color sfor each of his eyes (the eyes have different color for one another), this phenomenon is known as “Heterocromia”.
The Secrets of Nature,