Known throughout centuries for its healing properties, sesame seed oil can be successfully used for general health. It is highly valued for its antibacterial, antimycotic and anti-inflammatory properties. As a powerful antioxidant, Sesame oil neutralizes free radicals, detoxifying the organism. Rich in Vitamin E and K and in many minerals.
• Prevents Anemia: Sesame seeds are rich in iron. They are highly recommended for those who suffer from anemia.
• Helps prevent Diabetes: Sesame seeds contain magnesium and other nutrients. Sesame oil is used to prevent diabetes, it regulates glucose in the plasma for chronic diabetics.
• Helps relieve anxiety: Sesame seeds contain minerals such as magnesium and calcium that help in relieving stress. Sesame contains sedative amino acids like thiamin and tryptophan that help produce serotonin, which reduces pain, increases energy, and helps you sleep better.
• Useful for the proper functioning of the digestive tract
• Good articular lubricant
• Herbal disinfectant effective against gingivitis and sinusitis
Sesame is irreplaceable in cosmetics, thanks to its properties:
• Cleanses the skin: When applied to the skin, sesame oil binds with lipid soluble impurities and they are washed off with hot water and a natural soap
• Gives the skin glow: Sesame oil is a good “friend” for glowing skin. It helps tone the skin, and retain its flexibility, keeping the skin soft and smooth.
• Heals and regenerates the skin: The healing ability of sesame oil is attributed to anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antimycotic properties, while its regenerative capacity is linked to the stimulation of collagen synthesis. Sesame oil is effective in treating mycotic infections such as “athlete’s foot”, while for vaginal infections it is used mixed with warm water.
• Helps treat and prevent sunburn: Sesame seed oil protects the skin from damaging potential of UV rays. This oil also serves as a natural barrier for the skin against impurities and dust in the air.
• Baby skin protector: Skin rashes and irritations, especially around the areas in contact with diapers, can be prevented and controlled if massaged with sesame oil.
The Secrets of Nature,
Your Health Under Nature’s Care …