Here are 20 reasons why you should add India’s saffron to your daily diet:
1. It is a natural antibacterial and antiseptic agent used for disinfection, cuts and burns.
2. When combined with cauliflower, prevents prostate cancer and hinders the growth of existing prostate cancer.
3. Prevents breast cancer.
4.It stimulates apoptosis ( cell suicide) for melanoma cells, and prevents them from spreading
5. Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
6. It is a natural liver detoxifier .
7. Prevents and slows down the progression of Alzheimer by removing the amyloid plaque that is deposited in the brain.
8. It can prevent metastases in various forms of cancer.
9. It is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory agent that is as powerful as inflammatory drugs but without side effects.
10.It has shown that it slows down multiple sclerosis progression in mice, giving hope for a future human therapeutic drug and a cure of MS.
11. It is a natural inhibitor of enzymes COX-2 (cyclooxygenase), stimulating a relaxing and soothing effect
12. Helps to metabolism fats and weight loss!
13. Has been used for a long in Chinese medicine for treating depression.
14. Because of its anti-inflammatory advantages, it is used as a natural treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and arthritis.
15. Promotes the effects of Paclitaxel (chemotherapy) and reduces its side effects.
16. Has shown to have lots of potential in treating pancreatic cancer, while studies are still undergoing.
17. Studies continue to show the positive effects of India’s saffron on multiple melanoma.
18. It has been proven that it stops the expansion of blood vessel tumors.
19. Speeds the healing of wounds and helps in regenerating damaged skin.
20. Can help with the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.
The Secrets of Nature
Your Health Under Nature’s Care…