Pumpkin Seed Oil
Suitable for cold use.
Smoking point: 2980 F or 1480 C.
The Oneva firm uses only the best quality seeds for its oils. The Oneva pumpkin seeds are selected from the region of Bolu (in Turkey).
The distinctive qualities of the Oneva cold pressed pumpkin seed oil.
- The pumpkin seeds are of high quality sourced out from safe and trusted suppliers
- Oneva pumpkin seed oil is a totally pure oil produced through cold pressing the pumpkin seeds.
- Without preheating the seeds : the pumpkin seeds are not preheat before being processed, which in fact would result in higher output and lower cost. Oneva pumpkin seed oil is not exposed to temperatures above 40 C during production.
- 100% natural: without the addition of chemicals, without additives, unrefined and no added flavorings.
- Oneva oils are produced in low temperatures which preserves the natural values of the seeds.
Oneva oils are produced in a modern factory certified with ISO 2200, according to the regulations for food protection and under the supervision of food engineers.
The Properties Of Pumpkin Seed Oil
The cold-pressed pumpkin seed oil contains many minerals and vitamins such as A, B1, B2, B6, C, D, E, and K. It contains unsaturated fatty acids, omega-3 fatty acids and omega-6, magnesium, iron, calcium, zinc, phosphorus and manganese.
It’s also a good source of protein.
The Benefits of Pumpkin Seed Oil
- One of the proven health benefits of pumpkin seed oil is the reduction of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). It is very effective in reducing and preventing the growth of prostate tumors.
- It contains phytosterol which reduces the levels of “bad” cholesterol (LDL).
- It protects the blood circulation system and aids erection by loosening up the the blood vessels.
- Minerals, vitamins and fatty acids found in the pumpkin seed oil help reduce the risk of cancerous cell formation.
- Pumpkin seed oil prevents the formation of kidney stones and hinders the formation of osteoclasts.
- L-tryptophan found in the pumpkin seed oil fights depression and helps you sleep comfortably.
- Pumpkin seed oil contains zeaxatine which is an antioxidant of the carotenoid family that protects the the eye retina from UV rays and blue light damage .
- It is used traditionally in various countries against lambia and other parasites.
Uses of Pumpkin Seed Oil
- It is only suitable for cold applications and uses.
- It can be added to different sauces and foods.
- Can be applied directly to the skin for massages.
The Secrets of Nature
Your Health Under Nature’s Care