Pomegranate Seed Oil
Only suitable to be applied in cold
The distinctive properties of the cold pressed Oneva Pomegranate Seed Oil.
- High quality seeds sourced out from trusted and safe suppliers.
- Oneva pomegranate seed oil is totally pure and cold pressed
- Processed without preheating the seeds: the seeds are not preheated before being processed, which in fact would increase the amount the produced and lower the cost. But that would mean to compromise on the quality. The Oneva pomegranate seeds are not exposed to temperatures above 40 C.
- 100% natural: without the addition of chemicals, without additives, unrefined and without flavorings.
- Oneva pomegranate seed oil produced through coldpressing which preserves the original properties of the seeds
- Oneva oils are produced in a modern factory certified to ISO 2200, according to the regulations for food protection and under the supervision of food engineers.
The Properties Of Pomegranate Seed Oil
The fatty acids found in the pomegranate seed oil are: eicosanoic acid 0.4%, linoleic acid 7.1%, conjugated linoleic acid 4.4%, α-linoleic acid 0.4%, oleic acid 5.7%, palmitic acid 3.0%, punic acid 71.5% , and stearic acids 2.1%.
The Benefits Of Pomegranate Seed Oil
- Pomegranate seed oil prevent cardiac attacks, regulates high blood pressure, treats atherosclerosis, and other heart diseases.
- Antioxidants found in pomegranate seed oil help prevent breast, colon, skin, and prostate cancer.It also prevents leukemia and the formation of tumors.
- Contains elements that help lower cholesterol, and hinder the accumulation of “bad” fat cells.
- Phytoestrogens that are present in pomegranate seed oil help treat hormonal disorders.
- It contains vitamins B, C and minerals that improve the immune system and make our body stronger.
- Pomegranate seed oil is very good for skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis and also helps treat sunburns.
- Pomegranate seed oil helps rejuvenate hair fibers, strengthens them and keeps them healthy.
The Uses Of Pomegranate Oil
Among other of its uses, it can be used in salads and various dishes.
The Secrets of Nature
Your Health Under Nature’s Care