The properties of the Almond oil
1. Almond oil is rich in vitamins and minerals. Almond oil contains: copper, iron, zinc, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, carbohydrates, fatty acids, omega-3, vitamins A, B, C and E.
2. The content of Omega-9 in almond oil is 65%.
3. The content of Omega-6 in almond oil is 25%.
4. The almond oil is a rich source of α-tocopherol. This oil contains approximately 390mg / Kg α-tocopherol.
α-tocopherol is the main element found in various supplements and is widely used in the European diet where olive oil and sunflower oil are widely used.
5. The almond oil contains 2.6 mg / kg phytosterol.
Institutions such as EFSA (EUROPEAN FOOD SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY); FDA; HC (Canadian Health) emphasize the benefits of intaking certain amounts of phytosterols to lower cholesterol levels. For more information, visit the websites of these institutions.
What does almond oil used for?
1. Almond oil feeds the hair at the root making them softer and easier to comb.
2. Helps in rejuvenate and repair damaged hair.
3. Gives your hair glow and that silky hair look.
4. The almond oil is widely used for massage and aromatherapy in different SPA (balneotherapy) all over the world. It is the go-to oil for massages by many therapists due to its absorbent properties and also functions as a good lubricant.
5. Serve as a good preserver for all other essential oils.
6. It is suitable for every type of skin and giving it a smooth and soft look.
7. Skin Relief: Almond oil is an excellent skin moisturizer. It contains vitamins E, A, B1, B2, B6 and therefore is great for our skin. Gives balance to skin hydration levels making it ideal for dry and irritated skin.
8. For heart diseases. Almonds are rich in potassium, folic acid, mono-fatty acids and saturated proteins which are very beneficial to heart health. This way, we can mix our cooking oil with some drops of almond oil, making it healthier for comsuption.
9. Cholesterol Level. Almond oil helps maintain blood cholesterol levels due to its high content of potassium and low sodium content. Numerous studies show that the consumption of almond oil regulates low density lipoprotein (LDL) high density cholesterol and lipoprotein (HDL). Almonds decreases high cholesterol levels and help protect against cardiovascular disease.
10. For digestion and immune system:
Regular consumption of almond oil can help strengthen the immune system. Almond oil has a laxative effect and helps digestion.
11. Almond oil massage helps reduce muscular pain.
The Secrets of Nature
Your Health Under Nature’s Care…