The distinctive qualities of cold pressed Katam seed oil of the Oneva firm.
Only high quality Katam seeds are used, sourced out from trusted suppliers.
Oneva Katam seed oil is a totally pure oil produced through cold pressing the seeds..
This is done without preheating the seeds: the katam seeds are not preheat before processing, which would in fact produce high quantities of oil and be cheaper to produce.
Oneva kaktam seed oil, are not exposed to temperatures higher than 40 ° C during the process of production.
100% natural: no chemicals added, no additives, unrefined and no added flavorings.
Oneva kataml seed oil is produced through cold pressing which preserves the seeds values.
Oneva oils are produced in a modern factory certified with ISO 2200, according to regulations of food protection and under the supervision of food engineers.
The properties of Katam oil
Cold pressed kaatam oil contains 78.71% oleic acid, 4.85% palmitic acid, 12.44% linoleic acid, and 2.40% stearic acid.
Katam oil has the highest concentration of linoleic acid.
Other nutrients in katam oil are vitamins E and K.
The benefits of Katam oil
- Helps keep your weight stable, and can even help you lose weight and increase your muscle mass.
- Strengthens the immune system, helps blood circulation, and balances blood pressure.
- Katam flower oil reduces the risk of heart disorders and cancer.
- The linoleic acid present in katam oil relieves from premenstrual syndrome.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- Cold pressed katam flower oil contains “good” fats that help the gastrointestinal system and boost metabolism.
- Decreases rheumatic pain.
- Hydrates and moisturizes your skin
- Oleic acid present in catam oil increases hair growth and improves their conditions.
- Katam seed oil makes fades wrinkles and lines, making them less noticeable,
- Treats eczema, inflammation and rashes.
Uses of Katam oil
- It is suitable for hot and cold applications.
Katam oil can be used as a cooking oil for frying or to add it in salads or various salsas. It is a good substitute for other cooking oils due to its high smoking point.
Katam seed oil can be used to improve skin and hair by massaging it on the scalp or directly on the skin.
Your Health Under Nature’s Care …
The Secrets of Nature