How to manage his absence or excess for a healthier body?!
Iodine is essential to the human body even though our organism does not produce it. Without the proper levels of Iodine, the thyroid gland cannot function properly which can lead to numerous health problems. It is believed that up to 40% individuals around the world have an iodine deficiency. Iodine deficiency is one of the main causes of brain damage, but it is completely preventable and treatable.
Worldwide, iodine deficiency is the most common cause of hypothyroidism. Regular thyroid dysfunction can lead to rapid heartbeat, menstrual cycle changes, arrhythmia, muscle weakness, double vision and other problems.
It is important to get the right amounts in your diet to avoid the risk of iodine deficiency or hyperthiroidism, which may lead to:
- Goitre (as a result of thyroid expansion)
- Brain Injury and Mental Backwardness in Children
- Autoimmune disease
- It increases the risk of thyroid cancer
5 ways how Iodine improves your health:
- Helps you stay focused and concentrated
- Insufficient iodine levels during pregnancy and early childhood can lead to brain damage and mental retardation. Conversely, appropriate levels not only prevent serious health issues but research has shown that there is an improvement in information processing, motor skills, visual sensors and problem solving.
- Helps Prevent Cancer
The risk of developing thyroid cancer may be reduced by the presence of sufficient iodine in cases exposure to radioactivity. Studies have shown that Iodine helps kill cancer cells especially those of breast cancer.
The Secrets of Nature
Your Health Under Nature’s Care