What can be interesting about sweat? Read these 13 facts and find out!
1. One person has an average of 2.6 million sweat glands in his body.
2. Sweat glands are more concentrated on the lower extremities and less concentrated on our backs.
3. Black Skin Spots are caused by your apocrine glands, which contain proteins and fatty acids that appear in the form of sticky milk secretions or discharges.
4. Hippo sweat is RED.
5. Eating can make you sweat; when eating your metabolism increases, increasing your body temperature which promotes sweating that serves as a ventilator for your body.
6. Primates and horses have armpits sweat glands just like human.
7. The Sports Institute of “Gatorade Sports” has discovered that in hypothetical conditions of 85 degrees and 40% humidity, a runner would lose 2 to 4 kilos of sweat per hours.
8. About 3% of the population suffers from hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating.
9. The sweat itself is odorless. The bacteria on the the skin surface mixes with it and produce body odor.
10. Men have slightly more saline sweats than women, they also sweat, on average, 40% more than women.
11.Cows sweat through their nose.
12. A group of Swedish engineers have built a “Sweat Machine” that sucks sweat from wet clothes and then cleans and filters it until it is suitable for drinking.
13. Vegetarians sweat tends to smell better.
To take proper care of the sweat glands and the skin a Natural Deodorant would be the best alternative, prepared with great dedication, detail and love at the Secrets of Nature …
Your Health Under Nature’s Care …