“Stress, Symptoms, Consequences and How to Eliminate it with Traditional Therapeutic Methods”
-Stress is the body’s reaction to damaging situations whether they are true or perceived as such by the individual.
The symptoms of stress are:
- Frequent changes to humor
- Nervous, irritable, uncomfort and anger
- Feeling bad about yourself and avoiding people.
– Physical symptoms:
- Headaches, sinus block …
- Stomachaches, ulcer, gastritis.
- Diarrhea, constipation
- Pain and muscle strain
- Chest pain and frequent heartbeat
- Low immune system, frequently catches a cold or the flu
- Cold hands and feet
- Dry mouth and jaw tension
- Cognitive Symptoms:
- Constant comfort
- Disorganized and forgetful of duties
- Lack of concentration
- Negative thoughts, pessimism …
- Behavioral Symptoms:
- Drastic changes in appetite
- Avoiding personal responsibilities
- Increased use of alcohol, drugs and tobacco
- Nervousness, nail biting, tremors and panic.
- Consequences of severe stress:
- In Mental Health: Anxiety, Depression, Personality Disorders.
- In cardiovascular health: heart disease, low blood pressure, arrhythmia and cardiac attack.
- Obesity and eating disorders.
- Menstrual problems
- Sexual dysfunctions (reduction of libido, impotence)
- Hair loss
- Skin problems like: acne, psoriasis, eczema …
Stress Treatment with Essential Oils:
Turkish baths as well as massages and aromatherapy with these essential oils will relieve you from accumulated stress.
“And above all, surround yourself with the right people who will help you overcome these stressful times, with love and compassion.”
Your Health Under Nature’s Care …
The Secrets of Nature…