Clay, the best remedy for your skin’s health !!!
Clay is a soft soil material, rich in a number of minerals such as calcium, iron, aluminum, silica and water. Clay can contain various other minerals that affect its composition characteristics.
Clay has been known for its healing properties since ancient times, where it was used to heal wounds, burns and skin infections.
Today it is used in the treatment of a wide variety of skin problems such as: acne, excessive skin oils, bacterial infections, various eczema and has anti-inflammatory effects and acts as a natural antiseptic.
Some of the most popular properties of green clay are:
- Makes the skin healthier – rich in minerals such as calcium, magnesium, silicon and iron, it revitalizes and regenerates skin cells
- Removes excess fat from the skin, – removes excess skin sebum preventing the emergence of acne, opening its pores. Makes the skin look softer, healthier and beautiful.
- Cleanses and removes acne – removes toxins from the skin, such as dead cells, excess oil that can cause infections and acne, as well as other skin impurities. It cleanses and opens the skin pores, providing us a healthier skin.
- Heals Scars and Burns of the Skin – Due to its high content of minerals, it has the ability to regenerate skin cells as well as fight infections, bacteria and inflammation, thus regenerating wounds and burns of the skin.
- Heals Eczema – a full body clay bath would be ideal for treating eczema. It cleanses the skin, fights infections, regenerates damaged cells and nourishes the skin with the necessary minerals.
How to use the green clay?
For people with a normal skin type – mix 1 tablespoon of clay with 2 tablespoons of water (you can add essential oils of tea tree, geranium or patchouli), apply it on the face and neck while massaging it, leave it until it is dries out then wash it off with water. Apply it 1-2 a week
For people with oily skin and for acne cleansing – use the same treatment for 2-4 times a week.
Wounds and burns treatment- Apply the mixture everyday until its full recovery.
Eczema treatment- a full body clay bath with 2 cups of clay mixed in warm water is left to dissolve for 1 hour, then is applied to the entire skin of the body. It can be applied daily until the complete cure from eczema.
(Only for External Usage)
Your Health and Beauty Under Nature’s Care
The Secrets of Nature …