For brittle nails that break off and tear easily, the Secrets of Nature has the solution through:
Read the article below to find out more on how to naturally treat this problem.
Fragile nails is a common problem for women and men. It might be related to some of these factors:
Using manicures constantly for a long period of time
Using manicure dissolving solutions frequently
Exposure to different chemicals
Constantly exposing your nails in water
Malnutrition and vitamin deficiency
Various traumas and diseases
In some special cases, nail fragility and weakness can be an indicator of various health problems like:
Alopecia (hair loss)
To treat brittle and fragile nails, use a 100% natural products such as:
Coconut oil is a very good nutrient for nails. Saturated fats in its composition, hydrate nails and protect them from mycotic infections.
• Slightly warm up some coconut oil and apply it on the nails. Massage the nails carefully for 5 minutes, this stimulates blood circulation. This will help nourish and hydrate the nails. Repeat this 2-3 times a day.
• Mix ¼ of a teacup of slightly warmed up coconut oil with a little lemon juice. Dip your nails in this mixture for 10 minutes. After removing them from the container, let the dry overnight. For even better results, put on some cotton gloves overnight..
Repeat this till your nails strengthen and become healthier.
You will find high quality, cold pressed, Oneva Coconut Oil at the Secrets of Natures.
Being that it is rich in nutrients such as vitamins, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron; apple vinegar can be used efficiently in strengthening nails that break easily. Also malic acid acetic acid in its composition help treat mycotic nail infections.
• Mix in the same ratio of 100% natural apple vinegar with water, in a container. Dip the nails in this mixture and keep them in there for a few minutes. Do this every day and you will have healthy and strong nails.
Now the Secret of Nature brings to you unrefined artisanal Apple Vinegar, prepared under the care of a pharmacist.
Tea Tree Oil
This oil is very effective in treating weak, easily breakable nails, especially when this happens because of mycotic infections. Through its highly antiseptic properties, Tea Tree Oil fights off mycotypic nail infections. Also, this oil helps treat bleak and decolourised nails.
• Mix ½ teaspoon of vitamin E oil with a few drops of Tea Tree Oil. Apply the mixture on the nails by carefully massage it on. Leave it for about 30 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water. After cleaning your hands, apply a 100% organic hand cream . Repeat this 2 times a day for one month to have visible results
You can find essential Tea Tree oil, 100% Pure and Organic, at the Secrets of Nature, produced by the Austrian prestigious firm, Sonnentor.
Using lemon juice is a good way to make sure your nails stay healthy and strong. It also makes the nails look whiter.
• Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. After slightly warming up the mixture in through a bain-marie, apply it on the nails . Leave it overnight. For better results, put some cotton gloves on at night.
• Mix equal proportions of lemon juice and argan oil, in a container. Dip the nails in the mixture and keep them for 20 minutes. Then rinse them off with warm water, dry them well and apply the 100% herbal hand cream. Repeat this every day for 2-3 weeks to get the right results.
This plant contains considerable amounts of silicon, which is a mineral essential to nails health and strength. Horsetail also helps remove white spots on the nails.
• Put 2 teaspoons of horsetail in 1 cup of boiling water. Cover the lid for 10 minutes, then drain. Let it cool a little, and then dive your nails in the preparation for 20 minutes. Then dry them carefully, apply a 100% organic oil and leave it overnight. For better results, put cotton gloves on. Repeat this 3-4 times a week.
What is the most common cause of brittle nails is the lack of hydration. Vitamin E is a very important element that nourishing and hydrates the nails.
• Cut in a vitamin E capsule to extract the oil inside (or use oils that contain vitamin E). Apply vitamin E oil on your nails and massage it carefully for 5 minutes to stimulate blood circulation. Do this at night, before bed and keep the oil overnight. Repeat this method every day till you see visible improvements.
For more visible results, accompany the locally applied vitamin E with the oral consumption of herbal oils rich in vitamin E, such as hazelnut, nutmeg, almond oil, and sunflower oil.
Prepared by: Pharmacist Msc. Eriona Xhaferaj
The Secrets of Nature,
Your Health Under Nature’s Care…