This form of hydrotherapy, combining hot and cold water together, has high effectiveness in reducing feet swellings.
While warm water improves blood circulation, cold water reduces swelling and inflammation.
1. Fill two containers with water – one with warm water and the other with cold water.
2. Dip your feet in h=the warm water for 3-4 minutes.
3. Immediately put your feet in the cold water and keep them for about 1 minute
4. Continue this alternation for 15-20 minutes.
5. Repeat several times a day until you feel relieved.
The Secrets of Nature,
Your Health Under Nature’s Care …