Unfiltered and organic apple vinegar is rich in enzymes and good bacteria that promote digestion and functioning of the body.
Traditionally it is used for the stimulation of blood circulation, liver detoxification, immune system support, blood purification and lymph nodes, relief of sore throat and mucus extraction from the body.
Hippocrates, the father of medicine, prescribed apple vinegar combined with honey for case patient with a cold and cough.
It is appropriate both for dietary regimens and for people with diabetes, as it contains little calories and sugar, as most of the sugar is consumed during fermentation.
The health benefits of apple vinegar are attributed to its properties, such as:
– Anti Inflammatory
– Balancing pH
From the many properties of apple vinegar we want to emphasize:
1- Detoxifies the organism
Apple vinegar serves as a tonic for the liver and the lymphatic system, it balances the pH of the body, stimulates the cardiovascular system, increases the mobility of the digestive tract and drains the lymphatic system. All these contribute in detoxifing the organism.
Acetic acid found in apple vinegar is a natural acid, but also has some alkaline effects on the body. Balancing the pH reduces the risk of chronic illnesses and increases overall body metabolism.
• Consume 1-2 times a day 1 tablespoon of apple vinegar diluted with 1 cup of water.
2- Neutralises gastric reflux
The causes of heartburn reflux usually comes as a result pH imbalances of the stomach and lack of digestive and probiotic enzymes. Apple vinegar is rich in probiotic enzymes, which make suitable for disorders mentioned above.
• Put 1 tablespoon of apple vinegar in a glass of water; drink it 5 minutes before each meal to add acidity in the stomach.
3- Regulates digestion
Pectin, is an insoluble fiber present in unrefined vinegars, which forms a protective layer in the gastric and intestinal mucous membranes, thus regulating bowel movements and digestion.
• Consume 1 tablespoon of apple vinegar diluted with 1 cup of water 30 minutes before meals for a good digestion and to prevent bloating.
4- Helps with Diabetes
Scientific research has shown that apple vinegar helps balance blood sugar levels and overall improves diabetes symptoms.
• Use apple vinegar diluted in water before meals as well as before bedtime.
• Use apple vinegar in salads and other dishes.
5-Stimulation the metabolism and helps you lose weight
The properties of apple vinegar are many, but one of the most important is the fact that this vinegar reduces appetite and the detoxification of the body. Pectin, an unsoluble fiber found in apple vinegar gives you the feeling of fullness and happiness after a meal.
• Consume 1-2 tablespoons of apple vinegar diluted with 1 glass of water, 2-3 times a day.
• Eat some bread with apple vinegar as an intermediate meal.
6- Alleviates seasonal allergies
Apple vinegar helps remove mucus from the body, cleanses the sinuses, eases congestion and supports the immune system.
• Drink 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar diluted in 1 a glass of water 3 times a day.
•Put some drops of apple vinegar in hot water. Inhale the steam released and expose your skin to it to open the pores, afterwards rehydrate and wash the skin.
7- Against hypertension
Studies confirm that regular apple vinegar consumption reduces triglycerides in the blood and thus significantly reduces arterial pressure.
• Constantly use water-diluted apple vinegar.
8- For inflamed and sore throats
Antibacterial anti-inflammatory, detoxifying properties and the content of probiotic vitamins help relieve infection and help against flues.
• Use apple vinegar diluted with 50% water for gargle and mouth care.
• Consume 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar, combined with honey, diluted in a 1 cup of water, 3 times a day in case of a cold or cough.
9- Treatment of varicose veins
Apple vinegar has a remarkable effect on varicose veins, as it improves blood circulation in veins and reduces swelling because of it anti-inflammatory properties.
• Regularly use diluted apple vinegar.
10- Mildew Treatment
Candida infections are associated with bad mouth odor, lack of energy, urinary tract, and digestive tract infections. Apple vinegar contains probiotics and acids that promote probiotic growth,and is a natural killer of candida and other mildews.
• Lowers sugar levels, when 1 tablespoon of apple vinegar diluted with water, is consumed 3 times a day.
Antibacterial and antifungal properties of apple vinegar make it an effective treatment for feet mildew and athlete’s foot.
• Apply apple vinegar 2 times a day in the infected area. You can also mix coconut oil with this essential oil.
11- Eliminates warts and callus
Apply a cotton ball soaked with apple vinegar on the warts and callus and wrap it up with bandages. Leave it all night. Apply this regularly every dinner. Initially the wart or callus is oxidized and then it disappears.
12- Against Insects
Its disinfectant and anti-inflammatory properties make apple vinegar a good remedy for insect bites.
At the Secrets of Nature You Will Find Artisanal and Unrefined Apple Vinegar
Prepared under the care of pharmacists and in full harmony with Nature!
The Secrets of Nature
Your Health Under Nature’s Care…
Pharmacist Msc. Eriona Xhaferaj
© It is prohibited to use or copy this material