Apricot Seed Oil
Suitable for warm and cold uses
Smoking point: 257 C (495 F)
Oneva Apricot seed oil is produced from fresh seeds of apricots grown in Turkey, mostly in Malatya.
Malatya is well-known for its apricot plantations and the export of dried apricots throughout the world.
Turks are very proud to have such great and valuable apricot seeds.
They process these seeds into oil and export it it all over the world as an all-natural apricot seed oil, pure and healthy.
The distinctive qualities of Oneva firm for apricot oil obtained from the cold-pressed system
1. Sourced premium quality apricot seeds from safe and trusted suppliers .
2. Oneva apricot seed oil are totally pure, obtained through cold pressing.
3. Without preheating the seeds before processing: apricot seeds are not preheat before being processed, which would in fact result in higher yields and lower costs.
The Oneva apricot seed oil is not exposed to temperatures above 40 C during production.
4. 100% natural: without the addition of chemicals, without additives, unrefined and without flavorings.
5. Apricot seed oil Oneva produced by cold-press preserves the primary characteristics of the seeds.
6. Oneva oils are produced in a modern factory, certified with ISO 2200, according to the regulations of food protection and under the supervision of food engineers.
The Benefits Of Apricot Oil
Skin Care: Apricot oil contains essential fatty acids, which are rich in oleic acid (70%), linoleic acid, vitamin A and vitamin E (50mg / 100g), making this the ideal oil for skin care.
Essential fatty acids help soften the skin, while vitamins A and E are rich sources of antioxidants. Antioxidants prevent the cells from being damaged caused by free radicals in the body due to ultraviolet light, smog and various chemicals.
Apricot seed oil, softens the skin without leaving that oily sensation it and gives it a silk-like look.
Apricot oil is easily absorbed by the skin. Because of it properties it softens the skin like an emollient.
Apricot oil is light and clear. It hydrates, regenerates and protects sensitive and aging skin.
Rich in minerals and elements such as Calcium, Magnesium and Selenium, it treats dehydrated skins and gives a fresh and healthy look.
Rejuvenates the Skin
Apricot oil is an excellent moisturizer because it contains essential fatty acids such as oleic acid and linoleic acid, vitamins A and E. Its regular application softens the skin. It can directly be applied for aged, dehydrated, and irritated skin caused by excessive exposure to sun rays. You can make use of creams, lotions and balsams that contain apricot seed oil.
Because of its rich content, it penetrates in the skin and help eradicate acne.
Positively Affects The Respiratory System
Apricot oil is used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat respiratory diseases such as cough, asthma and bronchitis.
Widely Used For Massages And Aromatherapy
Apricot oil is an excellent oil for massages. It is an easily spread out on the skin and mixes well with other ois. It is absorbed very easily by the skin and is widely used in aromatherapy.
For Healthier Hair
Apricot oil makes the hair shiny and soft. Moisturizes and regenerates hair roots as well as hair fibers.
The Uses of Apricot Oil
It is widely used in the cosmetic industry for the production of many skin care products.
It is well known for the veil like sensation it leaves behind after being applied on the skin, that’s why it is used in face creams, body shampoos and sunscreens.
It improves hair conditions giving them a marvelous glow.
• In the food industry is used to produce various cakes and for food packaging.
• It is used in garnish products and in oily blends for frying.
It is also widely used in diet programs.
The Secrets of Nature
Your Health Under Nature’s Care